Sportlink reopened on Wednesday 28 July.
Regular opening hours
- Weekdays: 9:00am – 11:00pm
- Weekends: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Sportlink will follow the current pandemic restrictions
- Density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm with Covid Check-in Marshals on site
- Maximum capacity 100 per indoor space and 300 outdoors
- Maximum group size 10 people per activity
- Spectators not allowed (excludes people necessary for events such as teachers, instructors, trainers, coaches, umpires, carers, parents and guardians).
- Masks must worn indoors and outdoors at all times (except during heavy exercise).
- All patrons must scan the QR code to sign in upon arrival – we will have Covid Check-in Marshals on site to assist
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres wherever reasonably possible
- Maintain hand hygiene, frequent environmental cleaning and disinfection, use of own equipment where possible and minimise sharing of equipment
- Equipment hire is available from reception (charges apply).