Under Victorian Government restrictions, indoor sports facilities remain closed.
The health and safety of our community is our highest priority. We will keep users informed about when indoor courts can be used again.
- QR code check-in is mandatory when visiting any business or venue, including all shops
- 25km limit on travel away from home (except for work, caring or vaccination)
- No travel to regional Victoria except for work, care, education or vaccination
- No visitors in homes
- Outdoor gatherings up to 10 people
- Schools will resume face-to-face learning
- Masks must be worn indoors and outdoors at all times when away from home
Our community has followed the rules and looked after each other throughout the pandemic.
If we all do our part, we will beat this outbreak too. #WhitehorseStrongerTogether