Sportlink has resumed normal opening hours:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 11pm
- Weekends 8am – 10pm
- Public Holidays 9am – 11pm
We are required to adhere to density quotients of 1:4m2 for the indoor stadium and 1:2m2 for the outdoor courts.
Conditions of entry
- Everyone must wear masks indoors except when out of breath or during heavy exercise.
- Proof of vaccination status is required to be sighted by the COVID Marshall for entry for patrons aged 16yrs+. Children under 16 years are not required to show proof of vaccination
- All patrons must sign in upon arrival, using the QR codes located at reception, multipurpose rooms and at the ends of each court
- Contact and non-contact activities permitted for all ages
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres wherever reasonably possible
- Hand hygiene, frequent environmental cleaning and disinfection, use of own equipment where possible and minimise sharing of equipment
- Community Room maximum occupancy 32
- Multipurpose Room maximum occupancy 26
- Stadium courts 1, 2, 3 and 4 maximum occupancy 76 (per half court)
Please only enter the facility at the time of your booking and head straight to the assigned room. Attendees are not permitted to wait in foyer while awaiting access to the room.
We are COVIDSafe
Sportlink is COVIDSafe and ready for your return. Our facilities are sanitised regularly during opening hours and overnight. We are monitoring density and distancing in each space, and following our detailed COVIDSafe plan.
The health and safety of our customers and wider community continues to be our priority. We have an operational plan in place to ensure we reopen our centre in a safe, practical and responsible manner. We are continuing to monitor Government restriction information for updates and adjustments that will impact our facility operations over the coming months and we will continue to communicate changes with you.