Sportlink is pleased to extend opening hours from Monday 23 November 2020.
Weekdays: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Weekends: 8:00am – 10:00pm
Further easing of restrictions was announced on Sunday 22 November. Contact and non-contact activities for all age groups, across all facilities are now permitted. This includes indoor courts, outdoor courts & multi purpose rooms).
There are caps on numbers:
- Max 6 patrons per badminton & table tennis booking
- Max 10 patrons per half court booking
- Max 20 patrons per full court booking
‘Patron’ is any person connected to your booking (including players, coaches, officials, spectators, guardians and siblings)
We also ask all Sportlink visitors to maintain:
- Physical distancing of 1.5 metres wherever reasonably possible
- Hand hygiene, frequent environmental cleaning and disinfection, use of own equipment where possible and minimal sharing of equipment
To manage the safety of participants, coaches, officials and staff, Sportlink has implemented a range of measures outlined in the links below. Staff will be carefully monitoring safety procedures to ensure the wellbeing of all users. We appreciate your cooperation with these arrangements, as part of our collective responsibility to community health.