The City of Whitehorse and the Sportlink team are committed to returning sport and recreation facilities to our community as soon as is safe, practical and responsible.
Recent easing of pandemic restrictions has enabled a partial reopening to some of our hirers who can operate their programs safely, practically and responsibly within the parameters set by the State Government and their sport governing body’s Return to Play guidelines.
This page will be updated as details change and other activities become available.
- Maximum of 4 persons per ring
- Please call Sportlink on 03 9847 7111 to check availability prior to attending
Court and Room Hire
- 4 indoor courts, 4 outdoor courts, multipurpose and community room
- Bookings will be staggered in 15 minutes increments to provide time for changeovers, allow patron traffic flow and cleaning
- Bookings open at 9am Monday 22 June 2020
- Booking enquires can be made online at https://www.sportlink.org.au/court-hire/court-bookings
- Bookings can be made by calling Sportlink on 9847 7111
- Payment is due at the time of booking and is non refundable
- Bookings can be rescheduled up to 24 hours in advance
- Bookings are available a maximum of 7 days in advance
- Patrons must provide the full name and contact number of all attendees at the time of booking
- Patrons are responsible for ensuring all members associated with their booking follow Sportlink and those from DHHS and Victorian Government
Casual court hire is available from 22 June for all sports following the Victorian Government guidelines. Contact competition is not permitted in any sport for those aged over 18.
- Users are not permitted to enter facilities other than what has been booked
- Maximum 20 people per full court subject to a limit of up to 10 people per group/activity at any one time for those aged over 18
- Maximum 10 people per half court at any one time for those aged over 18
- Maximum 6 people per Badminton court at any one time for those aged over 18
- Each indoor court is considered a single space or zone
- Bathrooms, change rooms and showers are open. We request patrons use these areas sparingly as space is limited
- Contact sport training and competition can resume for people aged 18 or younger
- Non-contact competitions can resume for all ages
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres wherever reasonably possible
From 13 July 2020
- Adults can resume full-contact training.
From 20 July 2020
- Adults can resume full-contact competition.
Stadium Equipment Hire
Balls, bats and racquets will not be available for the public to use during the current restrictions. Patrons will be required to purchase or bring their own equipment.