Whitehorse City Council and the Sportlink team are committed to ensuring that our community facilities operate in a safe, practical and responsible way.
Recent easing of pandemic restrictions has enabled us to extend services within the parameters set by the State Government and Return to Play guidelines.
This page will be updated as details change and other activities become available.
- Maximum of 10 persons per ring
- Please call Sportlink on 03 9847 7111 to check availability prior to attending
- We are unable to take bookings for casual shooting
Court and Room Hire
- Bookings will be staggered in 15 minutes increments to provide time for changeovers, allow patron traffic flow and cleaning
- There are currently no restrictions on ages, number of participants per booking or restrictions on contact/non-contact activities.
- Balls, bats and racquets will not be available for hire during the current restrictions. Patrons will be required to purchase or bring their own equipment.
- Booking requests can be submitted through our website: https://www.sportlink.org.au/court-hire/court-bookings or by calling the centre on 03 9847 7111
- If submitting an online booking request, you will receive a phone call to confirm your booking or discuss alternate availabilities
- Payment is due at the time of phone confirmation and is non refundable
- Casual bookings can be rescheduled up to the day prior to your booking
- Casual bookings are available a maximum of 7 days in advance
Booking Contact Responsibilities
- The booking contact person is responsible for ensuring that all patrons associated with the booking (including coaches, players, officials, spectators, parents & guardians) register their attendance when arriving on site, using the Sportlink QR sign in system
- Booking contact person is responsible for ensuring all patrons associated with their booking follow Sportlink protocols and those from DHHS and Victorian Government