Rooms For Hire
Sportlink Vermont South has two meeting rooms that are available for hire: the Community Room and the Multipurpose Room. The rooms are ideal for meetings, workshops, seminars or small functions. Details of the two rooms include:
Community Meeting Room:
- A versatile, well-lit, modern and professional space with open views across beautiful parkland.
- The room opens out onto a terrace, an undercover outdoor space which overlooks the outdoor courts, and could be utilised for morning tea breaks, pre meeting drinks, and breakout sessions or for lunch.
- The size of the Community meeting room is 15m x 8m and can accommodate chairs for up to 50 guests and 5 trestle tables (available on request).
- Hours of availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 11pm. Saturday and Sunday 8am to 10pm.
- Kitchenette and sink with a boiling hot water tap.
- A versatile informal space, with access to a low lying drink station suitable for young children and an enclosed small outdoor area with sandpit.
- The size of the Multipurpose meeting room is 12m x 8m and can accommodate chairs for up to 50 guests and 5 trestle tables (available on request).
- Hours of availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 11pm. Sunday 8am to 10pm
- Bookings are made by contacting Sportlink direct on 03 9847 7111.
- Catering: Sportlink Cafe is an onsite, independently operated cafe, which provides a range of quality food and beverage options within their flexible catering menu. Please speak with Sportlink staff about organising catering for your function.
- Extensive parking available on site.
- The facility is fully accessible with allocated disabled parking and ramps.